Retire Overseas Conference
Sept. 7-10, 2019
Register Today To Qualify For A VIP Seat
By joining our gathering of experts and expats for four days in Houston, you’ll:
- Discover the world’s top 21 havens for living and investing overseas—from some of the best beach towns in the Caribbean (where prices will surprise you)… to the best of Old Europe (on the coast and inland)… to the treasures of Asia (from traditional fishing villages to uber-modern cities)…
- Understand all the practicalities involved in making your move—we’ll consider your options for visas and residency, finding reliable health care and health insurance, buying or renting a home in a foreign country, shipping your household (and your pets), getting to grips with the local lingo, how to fund your new life, as well as navigating day-to-day life as the new expat in town…
- Meet the experts who can help you through it all… everything is achievable with the right help at your side. From applying for visas to navigating offshore taxes to investing for a healthy cash flow, these guys are highly knowledgeable in their field and eager to help you.
Whether you want to go overseas full-time or part year… whether you want to stick to one location or split your time between your favorite havens… whether you’re doing this on your own or with a partner, kids, or parents in tow… we guarantee you this: No one will ever leave a conference better prepared for life abroad than you after this Retire Overseas Conference.
We’re committed to helping you find the right place (or places) for you.
For hotel details, travel suggestions, and cancellation information, click here.
Here’s what’s included with your admission:
- Complete access to the restricted exhibit area
- Formal and informal Q&A sessions, breakouts, and workshops
- Introductions to reliable real estate sources, business contacts, fellow expats, and professional legal resources
- Coffee breaks and snacks
- Welcome cocktail reception
- Seminar materials, notebooks, and handouts
- Downloads of all conference presentations after the event is over
- A complete set of professionally produced conference recordings
When you sign up now, you qualify for the Early Bird discount. This will slash the cost of admission to just US$695 for one person and only US$1,190 for two. In other words, your guest attends for only US$495. And chances are, you’ll be eligible for an even better discount, in addition to these Early Bird Discounts.
But You May Be Eligible For An
Even Better Price!
And, if you’re among the first 50 to register for this 2019 Retire Overseas Conference, you’ll qualify for one of our complimentary VIP Packages which includes:
- Reserved, VIP seating: Get the most out of all presentations with exclusive, front-and-center seating in the event room…
- An exclusive collector’s edition gift bag… including a themed cap and a 20% off coupon for use with any order for any publications in our Live and Invest Overseas bookstore… this one-time discount is good for as many of our online resources as you’d like…
- Preferred, VIP registration: Avoid long lines and enjoy your VIP status by getting the First Class treatment during conference registration…
- Elite, VIP concierge service: We’ll help take care of your every need, from the moment you register until the closing ceremonies…
- VIP-only Prize Drawings: Each VIP Package includes exclusive-access raffle tickets for at least five separate prize sweepstakes…
If you have any questions, including which discounts you qualify for—or what’s included in your VIP Package—please get in touch with us right away by email, or by phone: 1-888-627-8834 or 1-443-599-1221.