Welcome to the Publisher’s Circle!
Here’s Important Information About Your Membership
Dear New Publisher’s Circle Member,
Welcome… and congratulations!
You’ve taken a giant step toward realizing your dreams of a new life abroad.
Starting right now, you have access to every how-to-live-and-invest-overseas publication we’ve ever produced. In addition, you’ll also get immediate access to every new report, service, and e-course that we create in the future.
Whether you’re looking to retire overseas to reduce your cost of living… to enjoy better weather… to slow down and enjoy life more… to enrich and improve your quality of life… or to have the adventure of your lifetime… starting today, you’re much closer to your goal.
Let’s review the specific benefits of your new Publisher’s Circle membership, to be sure you’re aware of all the products and services at your disposal starting right now.
Benefit #1: Exclusive Members-Only Website
To start (and maybe to save you some time), everything you have access to can be found in your My Library members-only website.
It is here that you’ll find the complete collection of electronic newsletters, e-reports, and e-kits. You now have instant, 24/7 access to this library of nearly 200 individual resources.
Our experts can provide you with the most up-to-date information. In this business, as you’ll understand, immigration policies change… real estate markets move… new health insurance companies enter the market. Because we’re working electronically, my editorial team can make updates quickly and easily at our end and deliver it to you immediately.
And, to make it quicker and easier for you to access my entire library, as a member of Publisher’s Circle, you’ll have access to a members-only website with everything laid out neatly for you to open up… at any time… forever…
*** Note that you’ll need your username and password to access the My Library pages. This is the same login you created for past purchases, or when you signed up today for Publisher’s Circle. Your username is your email address. If you cannot remember your password, click the link on the login page to reset it.
Benefit #2: Lifetime Membership To All Of Our Subscription Services
You’ll now receive each of our subscription-based e-magazines every month—with the latest insights from our globally-spread editors and correspondents.
These e-magazines—that you’ll receive for life—are valuable not only as you prepare and make your move… but even after you’ve settled into your new home overseas, too.
You do not need to do anything to receive these; you have already been added to the subscription list. You can also access past issues in your My Library (as described above in Benefit #1).
We currently have 4 subscription services:
- Overseas Living Letter. Our flagship publication, and the service that produces our annual Overseas Retirement Index. Your monthly Overseas Living Letter is the closest you can get to a place without booking a flight. Our correspondents on the ground dig deep into day-to-day living in a specific corner of the world and provide detailed, itemized budgets; sample property listings; guidelines on bringing your pets; details of visas and residency; a helpful rolodex of local contacts so you can start networking before your visit; interviews with local expats; video clips to give you a sense of place; and more… Overseas Living Letter is sent on the 10th of every month.
- Global Property Advisor. From the desk of international property expert Lief Simon, each monthly issue of Global Property Advisor includes at least three current global property investment opportunities—with background material to help you filter and vet each opportunity so you can see which ones make the most sense given your personal circumstances. Members (including you) get access to exclusive discounts, terms, and access on property investments. Keep in mind that you’ll also periodically receive “Unscheduled Alerts” when we’ve found a deal that can’t wait for the monthly issue. Global Property Advisor is sent on the 20th of every month.
- Simon Letter. Also from the desk of Lief Simon—a man who wears two hats here at Live and Invest Overseas… one as our global real estate guru and one as our resident offshore diversification expert…The goal of Simon Letter is to help you lower your taxes, protect your assets, and increase your overall wealth.The issues of Simon Letter are focused on a particular country of opportunity or an important topic related to offshore diversification. You get in-depth, real-world, practical information on international banking, citizenship and residency options, asset structures and protection techniques, business incentives, and more. This is not general information that is scraped quickly from Google—it is real-world knowledge gleaned from actual experience on places like Belize, Panama, Malta, Ireland, Singapore, and more.Simon Letter is sent on the last Monday of every month.
- Panama Letter. Panama has been one of our top overseas retirement havens for so long that we’ve devoted an entire e-magazine to it.Every month in Panama Letter, my Panama-based team will show you a new area within this beautiful country. They’ll tell you about a particular neighborhood, a certain beach, a little-known town—what it has going for it… how much living here would cost… who this region will suit… who wouldn’t be happy here… and who—on the ground—can help you settle in…Panama Letter is sent on the 1st of every month.
Benefit #3: Nearly 200 Destination And Topical Reports
Flip through all of these in-depth destination reports at your leisure—or, if you have some specific ideas in mind, cut straight to those destinations.
With more than 100 Overseas Haven Reports covering destinations around the world already in My Library, there’s bound to be at least a handful of places to inspire your research…
Our series of Panama Special Reports follow the same idea—except the featured destinations are, of course, based within the isthmus of Panama.
You’ll also find a collection of what we call Discovery Reports, covering a variety of topics and themes.
Finally, you’ll also have access to all of our special reports and kits such as the Overseas Retirement Index, the Guide To Buying Foreign Property Abroad e-book, the 5 Fun Ways To Get Paid To Travel special report, and dozens and dozens more…
Benefit #4: All Live And Invest Overseas Kits And Courses
- 52 Days To Your New Life Overseas E-Course—This course was designed to help you understand yourself and your needs (critical to a successful move overseas), so that you can take a step-by-step approach to fulfilling your goals abroad.
Note: This is a day-by-day email course. You have already been signed up, and you should begin receiving the course within 72 hours. In the event you do not, please contact us.
- Passport To Freedom: The World’s Top Havens For Residency, Citizenship, And A Second Passport—a gigantic collection of resources, this is everything you need to know to establish legal residency in our top jurisdictions overseas—delivered in audio recordings and special reports…
- Belize Starter Kit—our Belize 101 program, the information the would-be expat or retiree considering a new life in Belize needs to get started…
- France Starter Kit—the history, the food, the shopping, the dining, the architecture, the art, the gardens, the parks… plus the world’s best health care, best infrastructure, most beautiful (and romantic) city… France is the good life defined… and, as you’ll find out inside, it can be far more affordable than you might imagine. This is our France 101 program…
- Panama Starter Kit—our ever-expanding and most comprehensive Panama package. If you are interested in starting a new life in Panama, then head straight this way. As with Belize and France, this is our Panama 101 resource…
- Discover Asia Kit—follow some of the world’s most intrepid travelers as they take you on a journey through Asia unlike you’ll find anywhere else. Our editors introduce you in real time and a very real-world way to the cities, villages, and beaches of this region that we’ve identified as holding out real potential for the adventurer retiree…
- Discover Europe Kit—this program features 6 fully illustrated reports covering our top picks for Old World living on a budget, plus the special 100+ page guide Exploring Europe: A Grand Tour Of the Old World’s Most Romantic Places To Spend Time…
Benefit #5: Our “How To Make Money Overseas” Webinar Series
To finish off your long list of resources, you have complete access to our How To Make Money Overseas Webinar Series. These are the collected materials from a unique event we hosted recently that focused on making money, finding a job, and building a business abroad.
It includes nearly every option for earning an income available to you… from teaching English and travel writing to opening a franchise and becoming a YouTube star.
The recordings have been packaged into an on-demand program that allows you to listen in and follow the presentations. For each topic, you’ll also find contact information for the presenters in case you have a question (or want to hire a service, if available).
Again, as with every publication, you’ll find everything in your My Library.
Benefit #6: Members-Only Newsletter
To make sure you’re aware of every single new report… every newsletter that rolls out of my editorial department—and getting the most from your membership—each month, I’ll send you a personal letter, highlighting a new release.
Benefit #7: US$200 Off Any Of Our Events (For Life)
Whenever you decide to join us for a Live and Invest Overseas Conference, we’ll take US$200 off the cost of registration.
This discount can be applied as many times you wish during your lifetime membership… without limit.
In order to receive your Discount Code, get in touch with the Publisher’s Circle Support Team here.
You’ve got a great deal of information to review and digest. Remember, as you do, that we’re standing by, ever ready to help any way we can.
You’re a VIP now. That means you enjoy full access to all Live and Invest Overseas resources. If you have questions or need any help understanding how to take full advantage of every benefit your membership status provides, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
You can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone, toll-free from North America, at 1-888-627-8834, or worldwide, at +1-443-599-1221.
Meantime, we’ll be in touch again soon, and we look forward to the chance to meet you sometime soon… somewhere.
Kathleen Peddicord and the entire Publisher’s Circle Team
P.S. Remember that you enjoy special Publisher’s Circle discounts off the cost of registration for every event on the Live and Invest Overseas calendar.
You’ll save US$200 off the registration fee. If you have questions regarding a specific conference, or want to know the current event calendar, contact our Events Team here.