Live and Invest Overseas does things a little differently. We’re not your typical company and we’re not looking for typical marketers.
We are the world’s savviest, most experienced, and most trusted source for information on living, retiring and investing overseas. We offer real-world, no-nonsense advice to help Americans improve their lives by looking at opportunities abroad.
Most of our business is conducted online. We create great content that is search engine optimized (SEO) – and use Pay Per Click (PPC) ads – to attract new readers and customers. We start, and develop, most of our relationships via our email newsletters but employ a multi-channel strategy that also includes social media, chat, phone and in person at our various conferences held around the world.
We’re looking for bright and ambitious digital marketers to join our growing team based in Panama. You will have a background and passion for marketing. Ideally, you will have a marketing qualification but an entrepreneurial spirit is also highly valued. Strong initiative and the ability to “figure things out” will be rewarded.
The ideal candidate will have strong analytical skills, beyond “number crunching” with an ability to analyze and make data-based decisions. That should be balanced with creativity and genuine curiosity.
Advanced fluency in English, and an ability to understand our target audience, is essential.
There are various opportunities in our marketing team and your role will depend on your experience and willingness to identify opportunities and take on responsibility.
Applicants must include a link to a brief VIDEO, explaining why we should consider you for this opportunity.
Please apply with your resume, cover letter and link to your video to email@example.com
- Workplace: El Cangrejo, Panama City, Panama
- Estimated Salary: Starting at $1,200 with potential for a higher salary based on experience
- Duration: Full time
- Minimum Experience: 1 Year
- Advanced fluency in English is required
- Curious, ambitious and dedicated
- E-commerce, email marketing, or digital marketing experience, and/or college degree in marketing or related field
- Web-savvy and proficient in all Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel
- Detail-oriented with ability to problem solve and prioritize tasks
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Direct / Email marketing experience a plus
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze and make data-based decisions
- Provide support to web, email, social, and marketing efforts
- Compile, understand and analyze email response, website traffic, and digital advertising metrics
- Prepare, send, and track links for promotional efforts
- Edit, modify, and manage reports used for metric tracking
- Collaborate and coordinate with editorial, marketing, and copy teams
- Support of multiple projects simultaneously, from idea generation, execution, to analysis of results
- Compiling results and effectively presenting on them via email and team meetings
- Important: Being creative and determined to find new ways to meet aggressive revenue goals and ROI objectives
Job description summary
We are an experienced, talented, and fast-growing publishing business seeking a positive and detail-oriented digital marketer to join our team.
Our ideal candidate is someone with a strong work ethic and the ability to learn new systems quickly. The role will require a person to be motivated and energetic and someone who takes initiative to complete projects.
If you enjoy finding solutions to a varying number of challenges and take extreme pride in your work, then this may just be the career for you.
High-proficiency in English is a must. Please submit CVs in English only along with a link to a video, explaining why we should consider you for this opportunity.
*** This is an In-house position in El Cangrejo neighborhood. Expats must have a valid Work Permit ***