How To Have Mail Delivered Overseas


“Kathleen, I have a question that I have not seen answered regarding an international move. The question is this:

“What address do I use for my U.S. passport and Texas driver’s license once I’ve sold my home?

“Thank you for your course. Great stuff.”

–Jennifer F., United States

You could use the address of a family member in the States. Or that of a friend. If neither of those is an option for you, then look into a mail-forwarding service, such as the UPS Store, which can provide an address for you to receive mail and then forward it on to you in your new home.

Continue readingWhere To Retire Overseas



Your New Life In Panama

About Author

Live And Invest Overseas

Live and Invest Overseas is the world's savviest source for top opportunities to live better, retire in style, invest for profit, do business, and own real estate overseas. Established in 2008, the Live and Invest Overseas' editors and correspondents have more experience researching and reporting on top opportunities for living well, investing for profit, doing business, and owning real estate around the world than anyone else you'll find.