Here’s Your Passport To The World’s Top Retirement, Investment, And Offshore Haven—Warts And All!
Dear New Panama Letter Subscriber,
Congratulations on becoming a subscriber to Panama Letter. This is the top real-time resource available for discovering and taking advantage of the benefits and advantages on offer right now in the world’s top retirement, lifestyle, investment, business, and offshore haven.
Let’s dive right in. Go here now to access the most recent issue of Panama Letter.
You will receive each subsequent issue around the first of each month thereafter. To make sure each issue arrives safely in your email inbox, please take the time now to whitelist us.
Panama is one of the most exciting and fastest-moving markets on the planet right now. Once-monthly communications won’t keep you connected on the ground the way you need to be to take advantage of opportunity as it presents itself. That’s why we’ll be in touch more regularly. When we have news, discoveries, or recommendations to share, we won’t wait until your next issue. You’ll hear from us straightaway. Again, this is why it’s important to whitelist us now, so that you don’t miss a single communication.
As promised, here are your special bonus reports and presentations. There are 9 premiums in all:
1. First is our special report called Panama 101: 101 Things You’ll Wish Somebody Had Told You About Panama. This is your Panama Primer, everything you need to know before planning a visit, an investment, or a new life in the Hub of the Americas… but might not think to ask.
2. Panama: The World’s Top Retirement Residency Haven—Even If You’re Not A Retiree walks you through the remainder of the most appealing visa options in the world’s most user-friendly offshore haven, including the world’s best pensionado program and a program that allows you to qualify as a full foreign resident by making a very smart hard asset investment.
3. Our special report Panama’s Easiest Residency–The Specific Countries Program (It Even Leads To A Work Permit) details Panama”s latest residency program…one that leads to fast, permanent residency, plus a work permit…
4. Next among your free gifts is the Panama Special Report on “Panama City Beaches—The Best Beach Retirement In The Americas.” To continue your Grand Tour of Panama, this report features the most turnkey, expat-friendly beach region of Panama.
5. Your fifth bonus is the Panama Special Report on Casco Viejo, Panama, Panama City’s most romantic quarter. This report provides all the essential information for establishing yourself in this trendy and very expat-friendly neighborhood, one of our favorite in all Panama City…
6. The sixth bonus component is our Panama Special Report on Boquete, Panama’s original expat haven that offers a year-round spring-like climate, thousands of English-speaking expats, and a high level of services and amenities…
7. The final Special Focus Report included in your free gifts is on the beachside town of Pedasi. Located on the southeastern tip of the Azuero Peninsula, Pedasi is a colorful, tranquil, and safe village, where expats from all over have come together to form a close-knit community.
8. You also now have access to “44 Things You Must Know Before You Relocate, Retire, or Invest Offshore,” the nuts-and-bolts support you need to plan your adventures in Panama with confidence.
9. Next on your is our private Little Black Book For Panama, detailing our personal contacts, including phone numbers, email addresses, sometimes even private cell numbers for all our preferred and recommended resources for living, retiring, and doing business in this country.
There you have it: Your complete and comprehensive introduction to the country that, right now, offers the greatest benefits and advantages for the would-be expat, retiree, investor, and entrepreneur abroad.
You’ve a lot now to digest. Dive right in. And, remember, we’re standing by to help any way we can. If you have questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to get in touch here: CustomerService@PanamaLetter.com.
We’ll be in touch again soon,
Live and Invest Overseas
P.S. As a Live and Invest Overseas Preferred Panama Reader, you are guaranteed a chance to take part in VIP membership in our exclusive Panama Circle.
What is the Panama Circle?
It’s the secret to realizing every dream you may have of a new life… a grand adventure… a big upside… or a quiet retirement… in the world’s top lifestyle, retirement, and offshore haven.
And here’s your exclusive opportunity to take part… your invitation to realizing your new life in Panama.
When you do, you will:
- Receive a voucher good for US$3,000 toward your first Panama real estate purchase…
- Position yourself among the savviest group of Panama expats, investors, businesspeople, retirees, colleagues, contributors, friends, associates, resources, and contacts ever assembled…
- Guarantee yourself all the support you’ll need to make every one of your Panama dreams come true, from VIP conference invitations to private one-on-one consultations with our experts… from members-only teleconferences to invitation-only special events in-country… from privately circulated opportunity alerts to special market reports and White Papers… from five-star concierge service to Panama Circle member discounts…
In addition, as a Panama Circle Member, you gain full access to Marion de Mena, your Panama Circle Member’s Liaison. Marion is our go-to woman in this country, the one we count on to get things done and to make things happen. As a Panama Circle Member, you enjoy Marion’s full support, as well. Whatever your plans, Marion will help make sure you realize them, with the minimum hassle possible.
What’s more, all Panama Circle benefits, invitations, discounts, perks, advantages, and privileges continue for your lifetime.
As one Charter Member wrote recently to say, “Panama has enormous advantages to offer to the expat retiree right now. And the easiest, best, and most cost-effective way possible to realize them all is with the help of Kathleen’s Panama Circle team.”