We take your privacy very seriously.
We will not share your email address with anyone else, period.
When you subscribe to a Live and Invest Overseas newsletter your email address is placed in a database and used to send your complimentary issues of Overseas Opportunity Letter, Overseas Property Alert, Offshore Living Letter, In Focus: Belize, In Focus: Panama, and Cashflow For Retirement and occasional Live and Invest Overseas alerts.
You can remove your address from our emailing list by clicking the respective link at the end of each email we send.
We will not add your name to our email list without your permission.
If you believe that Live and Invest Overseas has sent you unsolicited commercial email (spam), please send an email to our Customer Service department.
We will never ask you for personal information–your credit card number, for example–except when you place an order. At that time, we will provide a secure (SSL, encrypted) connection and require you to submit only the information needed to complete and fulfill your order. This information will be used to process your order, providing compliance with proper and safe data processing by Authorize.net and PayPal.
Live and Invest Overseas will not sell or rent your personal or credit information to anyone, nor share it in any other way, unless required to by a law enforcement agency that takes the proper steps to acquire it.
Live and Invest Overseas follows all legal requirements to protect your privacy. Personally Identifiable Information may include information such as your name, email address, and other related information that you have provided to us or that we obtain about you. It is only used with your consent, allowing us to explicitly provide your with legitimate interests the content, paid or otherwise, which you have requested. All data is used under the expected behavior of business interest and with customer data privacy at the forefront.
All information you’ve provided can be provided to you at your request (under GDPR guidelines).
Our website(s) use “cookies” to identify the pages and articles that visitors have read.
What is a cookie? – A cookie is a tiny data file that is stored on your web browser and typically includes non personal information about your visit. This non personal information is not personally identifiable to you.
Disabling Cookies – You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Email newsletters related cookies. This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Orders processing related cookies. This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Forms related cookies. When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. We have set our Google Analytics data to expire after 38 months. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- As we sell products it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- Several partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have come to the site through one of our partner sites so that we can credit them appropriately and where applicable allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
- Other cookies used include; Wistia, VWO, and other behavioral analytics to better tailor our content to your personal interactions.
Use Of Information From This Website
Unless you have entered into an express written contract with this website to the contrary, visitors have no right to use this information in a commercial or public setting; they have no right to broadcast it, copy it, save it, print it, sell it, or publish any portions of the content of this website. By viewing the contents of this website you agree this condition of viewing and you acknowledge that any unauthorized use is unlawful and may subject you to civil or criminal penalties.
Right To Use, Sell, Publish Contents Of This Website
The website and its contents are owned or licensed by the website. Material contained on the website must be presumed to be proprietary and copyrighted. Visitors have no rights whatsoever in the site content. Use of website content for any reason is unlawful unless it is done with express contract or permission of the publisher.
Visitor agrees as a condition of viewing, that any communication between visitor and website is deemed a submission. All submissions, including portions thereof, graphics contained thereon, or any of the content of the submission, shall become the exclusive property of the website and may be used, without further permission, for commercial use without additional consideration of any kind.
Discussion Board And Forums
If you choose to participate on any public forum of Live and Invest Overseas, including but not limited to message boards, teleconferences, and social media sites, you do so at your own risk. If you must submit a name to post a message on a public forum, it does not have to be your real name. Using your real name or email address when you post is entirely voluntary.
We reserve the right to remove any messages from any pubic forum for any reason whatsoever. We prohibit or strongly discourage: advertisements to buy or sell securities, promotions and advertisements of any type and links thereto, impersonating another person, unnecessary profanity, ludicrous and thoroughly discredited conspiracy theories, discriminatory language, and personal attacks. However, we cannot be held responsible for any claims made on our public forums.